Rules for Students
Students must adhere to the following rules:
- Discipline includes observance of the good conduct and orderly behavior of the student by the institutes.
- Entry to institute premises is permitted only to valid identity card holders. Students shall always carry his / her identity card.
- In case the student is found to be continuously absent from the class without information for a period of 15 days in one or more classes his/her name shall be struck off the rolls.
- Tobacco and alcohol are strictly prohibited in the campus.
Breach of discipline shall include:
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Disobeying the instructions of the teacher or the authorities.
- Misconduct or misbehavior of any nature towards teacher or employee of the institute or any visitor of the institute.
- Causing damage, spoiling or disfiguring the property/equipment by the students.
ABSEPP is committed to the nation for producing top quality paramedical professionals. ABSEPP provides well-equipped laboratories with modern equipments to their trainees. The training starts under guidance of highly qualified professionals with modern techniques. ABSEPP is well connected with leading Colleges and Training Institutes in order to improve the training quality of its students.